Happy New Year!


So after an amazing and desperately needed vacation with the boyfriend's family in the Caribbean, we came back to DC for a quiet Christmas, just the two of us.

Then, my parents decided to swing by for a small belated celebration with them, just as both myself and the boyfriend were coming down with a plain old awful cold. We have both been nearly bed ridden for a couple days. I discovered the joys of watching Robin Hood: Men in Tights while sick. It is awesome.

Given our enfeebled states, "midnight" happened at 10 pm, and all was good. I have completed two of the delightfully cheesy jigsaw puzzles I got and all Christmas cookies have been consumed. Returning to reality may hurt.  With that in mind, I present one of the many pictures from the vacation in the tropics.

Since then, it's been a pretty intense week and a half - work has been taking over a lot more of my time, but there is a possibility for promotion if things swing the right way... we shall see!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd easy no-wrong-side baby blanket

Moebius plushie

Simple no-wrong side baby blankets