I'm not dead yet!

Posting ground to a halt because I wanted to post about an anniversary trip to Montreal with the boyfriend--and a family emergency that has kept me busy traveling to be with them most weekends (and I will not be posting about it here in the interest of privacy).

Anyway,  the Montreal info will be up soon, as soon as I can do it justice. We found some really fun and great places to see and I want to spread the word and reward some kick-butt small businesses!

I am also working on a new sweater made out of reclaimed yarn from possibly one of the most hideous sweaters ever to come out of an international retailer. And I'm so angry that I didn't take photos before I frogged that sucker. It was amazingly awful. But the yummy lambswool will soon be part of a sweater worthy of its buttery smoothness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd easy no-wrong-side baby blanket

Simple no-wrong side baby blankets

Moebius plushie