Thanks and happy holidays!

[via]

First, I've been so overwhelmed by the positive response on Ravelry and the sudden, dramatic uptick in hits that Blogger told me about after I posted my recent knitting patterns! I'm so excited that people actually bothered to look at my silly little posts!

So here I present you with one of my favorite new creatures in the world, Grumpy Cat. Grumpy Cat makes me giggle like I've lost my marbles (high likelihood that it's true).

And one quick update, I'll be out on a boat with the boyfriend's family for an extended holiday vacation. Should there be some sort of cosmic catastrophe on the 21st, should be interesting. Massive tidal wave/tsunami, I might be more safe than most or get totally destroyed. Zombie apocalypse on land, I'm gonna be just find. Enormous asteroid impact, we're likely all screwed.

One way or another, I may be back. Until then, gaze into the infinte grump of Grumpy Cat surrounded by a Christmas wreath.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd easy no-wrong-side baby blanket

Moebius plushie

Simple no-wrong side baby blankets