New Year's Miracle!

I've been working on trying to finish up some projects (so as not to leave so many things unfinished when the calendar turned) and found my favorite, trusty size 6 circular needle!




It's one of my favorite needles and one of the earliest that I ever bought, and has been my most reliable and versatile thing in my knitting arsenal. It's part of the reason why I had been so excited to find the interchangeable set that I did, and now it's back!  It was hiding in with my scrap yarn for my beekeeper's quilt that I haven't had time for in a while.

Now my circulars tree is back to full strength (particularly now that I finished my first set of 2-at-a-time socks and can put both 4s back).



I hope your new year is off to such a great start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd easy no-wrong-side baby blanket

Moebius plushie

Simple no-wrong side baby blankets